Thursday, April 30, 2009

Crackin' me up!!!

Okay, I've decided I'm going to commit to updating a post every week! Ha... we'll see how that goes! So yesterday, Casey, Wendy, My mom and I (Jayce, Hallie and Avery too!) went for a girls day, did a little shopping and then did lunch at Olive Garden... So we are sitting at lunch, and Hallie stands up in her chair with a fork, pointed at my mom's (gramma) head.... My mom starts protesting, "Hal! Hallie stop, what're you doing!?" Haha... and hallie says, "NO! GRAMMA!! I have to brush your hair with the DINGLEHOPPER!!!" what an imagination this kid has! We were crackin' up. She is SOOOO insistant! Anyways, here are a couple of pictures! Enjoy!

And here is Jayce and Avery... Avy suckin' on the side of the table, funny little girl!!

Me and my mom... I look nothing like her :D

4 comments:

  1. Hey, I was still there yesterday, that would of been fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought you dinner there last weekend! Speaking of, some of it is still in my fridge. EWE!!! This may not be the case if my fridge were back in my kitchen and not still in my laundry room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, looks like a fun time with family! That little Hallie is hilarious! I miss the "daily" updates on her. Where is your post for this week?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is funny! I love the new template!

    ReplyDelete