Saturday, January 10, 2009

Shootin' guns and ladies nights!














What an eventful Saturday! I went shooting with John and Amber, and an old friend Patrick, Josie and Jonas came along too. It was a TON of fun! It took a bit to finally find a good place, it wasn't until after John almost took us flyin' down the mountain side that we finally found a good place. The only downside is that it was FREAKIN' FREEZING!! BRRRRRRRR. I think my toes are STILL cold! The AR was fun, and I'm happy to say I at least hit the target :P We called him Ol' Blue lips ;) And can I just say, my hand is STILL a little sore from the handguns... owie. After getting home, Charlotte, Traci and I decided on a much needed ladies night, full of popcorn, Back to the future, man bashing, and chocolate chip mint icecream. Amazing! What more could I ask for? And also, I'd just like to say a quick thanks to my Traci girl for taking pity on my sore booty and haulling up and down those stairs for me! What a good friend!

3 comments:

  1. That is so cool. I loved going to doing things like that. When I was out at Ricks, we had gotten to go several times with FHE brothers and it is still to this day a great memory

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this one of the backgrounds that you found? I like it!

    ReplyDelete