Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I'm getting sucked in....

I'm officially starting to get sucked into this whole "couponing" thing... it is addicting! Ha, its like a rush when you get an awesome deal! The biggest word of caution is to not just get things because you have a really good coupon or deal. Stick with your normal products... Swagbucks is one of my new favorite things. You earn points and can get really good gift cards, and prizes just by using their search engine! SO COOL!


Search & Win


I look forward to learning all the tricks because I think it will be an awesome tool for me when I do get married and have to take care of a family, and budget on a limited income. You know how things are when you first start out, its usually a struggle! So I'm going to get myself going now! Haha... hopefully this will take the negative conotation off of coupons in general, as it really is getting much more popular. Good luck!!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you signed up under ME for SWAGBUCKS!! I've been posting about it everywhere! It's freakin' awesome!!

    ReplyDelete